M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This video is considered hilarious in some circles, including mine. Iraq and Afghanistan returnee humour.

WARNING: practically every bad word I've heard in the last few months is in here, F bombs and MF bombs and more. The redeeming factors are the humour and the fact that these idiots are kept off the streets while they're making this stuff. Some therapeutic value as well:

http://www.funker530.com/you-might-be-a-veteran-if/

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Matt Best.... he has a youtube channel. If you haven't seen it yet, I HIGHLY recommend the "How to work out like an Operator" and "Liberal Tears, Gear, and T*ts for Men" videos.

The same Not Safe For Work warning applies! Really it applies to ALL his videos. I was never at Bragg otherwise I would for SURE pick up their T-shirt. "Where even the STDs are AIRBORNE!" GI1

·
Banned
654 Posts
Matt Best.... he has a youtube channel. If you haven't seen it yet, I HIGHLY recommend the "How to work out like an Operator" and "Liberal Tears, Gear, and T*ts for Men" videos.

The same Not Safe For Work warning applies! Really it applies to ALL his videos. I was never at Bragg otherwise I would for SURE pick up their T-shirt. "Where even the STDs are AIRBORNE!" GI1
Because somebody asked for it....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlH7as17tc[/ame]

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Well,

This old retired disabled vet didn't understand one word of what was said, maybe the 'music' was too loud?

·
Registered
72 Posts

I love watching his videos

·
Registered
7,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This old retired disabled vet didn't understand one word of what was said, maybe the 'music' was too loud?
(1) Dave, if you click on the little TV-like thing that says "CC" down at the bottom of the video screen, you can turn on closed captioning. You may want to check the 'language' warning in the OP first however.

(2) Anyway, those boys sure like their bikini transformations. And their big bottles of Jamesons. As do I, actually.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts