M14 Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Such a shame that the Republicans (and country) are stuck with Trump as the candidate, giving the Dems a sliver of hope
As if a third party would stand a chance at defeating biden...

Reactions: 15636215

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
175 Posts
As if a third party would stand a chance at defeating biden...
Not with the decades of brainwashing from the duopoly to keep their hold on power. But more to the point of my post, if the Republicans ran out any other candidate w/ the same platform they'd get a lot of voters who will never vote for Trump but also won't vote Biden

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Not with the decades of brainwashing from the duopoly to keep their hold on power. But more to the point of my post, if the Republicans ran out any other candidate w/ the same platform they'd get a lot of voters who will never vote for Trump but also won't vote Biden
Who?

Reactions: 15636215

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Yeah right. In fairy tale world maybe. Dream on!! We tried that remember? Everyone figured Jeb was the man, what a joke. Trump won because he is not the country club Repub like the Bushes etc. Voters wanted something different and you dont get that by voting for the same old crap! Trump is our only hope, wake up!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Time to get all the FUDDS out there, anyone that has a shotgun, garand, m1a, 1911, whatever, this ass is coming for them! Any gunowner that doesn't vote TRUMP has to be an idiot!
A co-worker just got back from a road trip to 100 miles north of Pittsburgh. He said he saw Trump signs EVERYWHERE in rural Penn.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Same here, in south NJ, I know what you are thinking. But So. NJ is very conservative!!! I have yet to see a biden sign, Saw 1 biden bumper sticker. They were run off in a ditch! No, it wasn't me! I swear!!! LOL. Just kidding, not in a ditch!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts