M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Joes VP will not really be President either. It will be a group behind the scenes pulling his and her strings. Its looking like his VP will likely be Kamala Harris, not good for America but probably not as bad as some on his list of total loons.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Joes VP will not really be President either. It will be a group behind the scenes pulling his and her strings. Its looking like his VP will likely be Kamala Harris, not good for America but probably not as bad as some on his list of total loons.
Amen. He has said or should i say his campaign said he will have a black female as hisVP.

Reactions: 15636215

·
Registered
7,255 Posts
Anyone else read or hear that ol Joe is being indicted by the Ukraine govt over the firing of the prosecutor over there who was looking into Joes kid Hunter in the gas company shenanigans? I have seen two stories about it but I dont expect it to make lamestream media anytime soon.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Saw a suggestion the other day.

It recommended they practice taking guns away from criminals first before attempting to take the from law abiding citizens.

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Anyone else read or hear that ol Joe is being indicted by the Ukraine govt over the firing of the prosecutor over there who was looking into Joes kid Hunter in the gas company shenanigans? I have seen two stories about it but I dont expect it to make lamestream media anytime soon.
No but lord knows if it was trump the left would scream see trump is in bed with the russians see see!

Reactions: 15636215

·
Registered
69 Posts
You know the apocalypse is upon us when WaPo posts a pro gun article. Cue Twilight Zone theme in three, two, one...

·
Registered
854 Posts
TheShooter said: "Joe is not going to be the president. His VP will be."
I disagree His administration, which will not happen, will be controlled by the staff that his corporate masters install in critical positions.

·
Registered
3,401 Posts
The Wicked Witch of the West (Hillary) is popping her head up again, indicating she would like to be VP/President. Time for Wack-A-Mole, it seems. I had hoped she had drifted away to insanity but that apparently hasn't happened. She's like the cold virus, always there.

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
175 Posts
Such a shame that the Republicans (and country) are stuck with Trump as the candidate, giving the Dems a sliver of hope

·
Registered
123 Posts
I know TRUMP is not perfect! But look at the last 8 years and Biden would be a friggin nightmare!!! Especially to taxpayers and gun owners! You can say Bye Bye to M14 if beto gets involved! How about health coverage for all illegals? Or our new citizens 11 million illegals! Start off on the right foot to become a US citizen, sneak into the country, Get all the benefits! Health coverage, housing, food stamps, free cell phone! Cannot deny, I worked at social services and saw it!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts