M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SPF to Felix Used set of XS Big Dot Tritium Night Sights forGlock models 17, 19, 22, 24, 26, 27, 31 - 36, 38.

Comes with Big Dot front night sight and screw, rear express night sight, the allen wrench, locktite, front sight wrench and nylon punch and factory package and directions.

I bought this set from Brownell's the first week of June 2014. They glow very bright as they are only three months old. I am switching to Heinie straight eights, so maybe someone else could use these.

The rear sight screws are still in the rear sight. I did not try to force them out, the red loctite has a death grip on them. I would just ignore them and put the rear sight in with locktite, the screws don't do much. The rear sight has some finish wear from daily carry and removal.

$55.00 shipped via usps priorty mail. Payment with a usps postal money order please. First "I'll take it" followed by a confirmation PM to me gets the sights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.