M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a a nice condition used xs 50 round drum it's used but in good condition. Asking 200$ shipped for the drum. I would also consider trades for good quality 75 round ak drums preferably two or one plus cash. I also have around 10 cmi 20 round mags all are in great condition and some are new in wrapper. Asking 20$ each plus shipping and would like to sell in at least 5 mag lots. I have 1000 rounds of 308. The ammo is mixed LC, British radway and port 78' I think ther is also some prvi. The ammo is factory new and in good condition with no corrosion. I would like to sell the ammo as a lot as I'm not really looking to sell it box by box and I would also prefer to sell the ammo locally to avoid the hassle of shipping. I'm wanting 55 cents a round for the 308 which cheaper than you'll be able to find it anywhere. I live north of Denver

·
Banned
20 Posts
Hola Boomer! Long time no see, hope all is well.

Let me know if you end up splitting that ammo up and have any in sealed BP's or wood boxes or cans. I'd stop by and pick a couple battle packs on my way through on a trip but would have to check it which requires proper shipping containers and such.

Good luck with the sale. You not getting out, are you? Nobody likes a quitter. :D

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Oh man, if I was still living out there(still don't know why I left) I'd be running out the door to grab that ammo from you.

GLWS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts