M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used but good condition xs 50 round drum and a slightly used cmi 20 round mag for sale. Price is 185$ shipped for both. USPS money order or discreet paypal if you pay the fees.

·
Registered
5,339 Posts
Occasionally something pops up in the "recommended for you" that I actually enjoy reading.
The old classifieds are interesting to see what items were going for " back in the day".
I've purchased items that were listed in the classifieds for over six months that no one had spoken for.
Nothing years old but if you don't ask, you'll never know.
But I'll send PM's (or what are now conversations) to ask first, to avoid the public embarrassment.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was scrolling the px and saw my profile picture on this post and at first thought my profile had been hacked and someone was trying to scam people by using my profile to scam them until I saw the date of the post and breathed a sigh of relief. On a side note i wish i could go back in time and tell the younger me not to sell the drum. All these years later my collection has been constantly upgraded and i now have a couple usgi m14s but I don't have a drum to rock and roll with 😥. I'm really tempted by the beta mag but I can't justify the price

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.