M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few pics of a XM25 I just finished up for a customer.
GWLA receiver, All BPT parts and USGI components with a NOS medium weight SS Krieger from the special run Krieger did awhile back for members of the forum here.
Hope you enjoy the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Did you do the inlet for the pinned selector assembly? Or was the stock already inletted?

Reactions: forceman

·
Registered
200 Posts
All these dudes out there with XM25's and mine sits in a bag'O parts! ARGH! Man I got a hankerin' for one of these. Forceman, I sent you an IM...I think. Still getting used the functions of this site so yes I am ignorant.

·
Registered
8,705 Posts
Mad skills Forceman. GWLA do look very nice indeed. Heels and machining looks superb. Bet it shoots lights out.

Reactions: forceman

·
Registered
200 Posts
Forceman, I'd really like to publicly thank you for speedy response to my very annoying questions. You're a massive help to everyone here. In reality this site has sped up the process of my project 10 fold. There is so much valuable information here it's just crazy.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Yes, Terry’s attention to detail, and the quality of his work is the reason I have chosen him to do my next build!
The problem I am having is deciding what to build using my USMC Smear stock, a USMC SHOOTING TEAM RIFLE or another XM25!

MORE THAN A HOBBY, A PASSION!
REN

1 - 20 of 29 Posts