Registered
839 Posts
I'm hoping the aircraft carrier was a type, or misquote. Otherwise WTF LOL

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
I'm hoping the aircraft carrier was a type, or misquote. Otherwise WTF LOL
Just an attempt at humor...

I mean if The State of Wyoming wants to have contingency plans for SHTF...including a Draft, a 'Standing Army', An 'Air Force'(the State already owns Two Cessna's! GI2)and it's own Currency(maybe the 'Wyo', kind of like the 'Euro'?...
Why NOT An Aircraft Carrier?
(Although it might Fit IN Yellowstone Lake, It Might FILL UP Yellowstone Lake!)

P.S. The Wyoming Legislature meets for only 20 Days This Year---A Budget Session Only...and clearly STILL doesn't have enough to do!!!

GI5

CAVman in WYoming...Where The Legislature Is In Session---And No Man's Property Is Safe!!!

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
CAVman - how many rooms do you have available for rent? If the obamanation gets reelected, I might just have to head that way.
Dog Gone It, I just hung out the No Trespass...er, I mean NO VACANCY Sign This Morning !!!

Besides, It Is SO Cold and Windy Here in the Winter-Time, It's Hard For Me To Recommend It To Anyone!!!

GI5

CAVman in WYoming

·
Registered
687 Posts
And in local news.awhile back there was a move in the county of Fall River, SD(borders WY/NE)to 'register' ex-leo/servicemen in case of a natl emergency to act as a potential pool for an organized armed citizen security.. dare I say a county militia?It came to naught.I suppose questions of background checks legal authority.The ideas alive and well in this part of the country even if some of the attempts are ill concieved.Also SD Local, a bill was introduced- passed legislature to allow no permit CC
making SD the 5th state with the provision.I havent heard about the outcome if there is one yet.
still,better Idea than an AC carrier on the missouri river.

PS; no vacancy here either,LOL.Who wants to live in a town w/500souls,50mile RT to get grocerys.

·
Rest in Peace
2,058 Posts
Well I guess I can cancel my plans to conquer Wyoming. I didn't plan on a carrier.

My only concern about any government-run marshaling of supplies is that it could include taking what you have to give to those that didn't prepare at all.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I guess I can cancel my plans to conquer Wyoming. I didn't plan on a carrier.

My only concern about any government-run marshaling of supplies is that it could include taking what you have to give to those that didn't prepare at all.
Yeah, but it's also Wyoming, so I'm less suspicious as if it were, say, Kalifornia...

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
I don't think Wyoming is in any danger of anybody wanting to take it over. IF they managed to defeat the folks (and that's a BIG IF...) the first winter would show them the error of their ways...

Kinda like the Russian winter did to the Krauts...

JWB

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't think Wyoming is in any danger of anybody wanting to take it over. IF they managed to defeat the folks (and that's a BIG IF...) the first winter would show them the error of their ways...

Kinda like the Russian winter did to the Krauts...

JWB
Except the Krauts still went for it, even after seeing what happened to Napoleon. The lust for power has no limits

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.