M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to trade or possible buy a 1903a4 clone/ deal

I have a Eddystone serial 38xx to trade towards or possibly buy outright in the near future if anyone is interested. basically looking for something to possibly shoot at CMP matches/have fun with. Not looking for someones project with a million dollars invested. Messaged Chuck on CMP forum to see if he could get me going in the right direction.
I also have a few AR's as well(300 blackout and 350 legend), so multiple trades are possible. I am a FFL in Ohio as well.

Hopefully this abides by the rules... I've bought on here before so I can provide references.

I'm guessing the rifle will be in the 1500-2500 range for a competition ready rifle?

thanks again,

Josh

·
Registered
252 Posts
I was looking at them, saw they dropped prices until the 15th, sold out.... rats... hopefully i can get rid of a couple rifles and pick up in the meantime.
You can get on their waiting list like I did. Call them. They will have you one by end of January. Seems like a great company. The don't ask for any billing information until ready to ship.

·
Registered
LRB M14 SA, Criterion Med Wt CL Barrel, all GI parts with basic upgrades.
203 Posts
I will be posting this one for sale shortly if anyone interested.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You can get on their waiting list like I did. Call them. They will have you one by end of January. Seems like a great company. The don't ask for any billing information until ready to ship.
I got on the site and got one fright after I posted for the Black Friday sale, around 1600 shipped. I had it in my hands a few days later. Feels solid and looks néw. I might run some loads this weekend if I find some powder eventually!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts