M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
For Sale is a Springfield M1A Standard
I bought this Rifle to Use as a long range battle rifle, Now I need funds for other projects, This was a very expensive rifle to build as I used All USGI parts with every extra made for this rifle issued to US forces. originally bought for $1600.00 alone.
Came with
USGI Bolt SA Foraged
HR trigger Housing
TRW trigger
Barrel is NON CHROME STEEL( AS is common with standards) marked "Gensco, IL 308"
Serial number is 1999xx

Mounted in USGI m14 stock with Cutout and custom desert paint job with matching barrel guard
Gas system has been shimmed so there is no slop in the barrel band.

Rifle had about 200rd through it and barrel was properly broken in greased and stored ( NO RUST or any dings or scratches)

Extras added to this rifle
Extra parts on Rifle
AAC 18t Blackout flash hider $100
Smith enterprises M14 Tritium Bar Combat Sight $85 http://www.***************.com/products03.01.html
Smith enterprises M14 Extended Bolt Stop/Release (NSN Pending) $45
Smith enterprises M14 GLFS-D-22 Dovetail front sight post mount $75
Sadlak NM Spring Guide $39.00 http://www.sadlak.com/si_rifle_parts_prices.html
Sadlak Scope Mount, 101st Airborne Lighter Weight Steel Model $295.00 ( Receiver was properly measured with Sadlak kit and is in spec for mount.
Sadlak NM Piston, Polished and Titanium Nitride (TiN) Coated - Manufactured to National Match (NM) specifications with groove to meet National Match spec. per USGI drawing # 9352724 $52.90
Saldak Sadlak Tactical Magazine Release Latch, Model JB1 $40.00
David Tubb M14 Guide rod and trigger springs $50 http://www.davidtubb.com/tcom_images/speedlock/m14spgs.pdf

Tools and Extras
Complete set of USGI issued tools for M14
USGI cleaning kit, grease cups, Spare parts, NM reamed flash-hider
Saldak Gas Cylinder Wrench, Steel, 1/4" Thick $35.00
Saldak Drill Set for Piston Cleaning $28.00
Sadlak Drill for Cleaning Gas Plug $14.00
M14/M1A BOLT ROLLER GREASER $14.00
Comes with 6 Checkmate industries mags used in REAL good condition plus they have magpul 308 followers
I also have 10 NEW 20rd mags by Checkmate Industries sealed plastic bag. They go for anywhere between $25-35 asking 20 if you buy the gun. will make better deal for bundle purchase for all mags with rifle

AS A EXTRA ill include Hawk's Full Dummy Selector Switch Kit w/standard connector arm ( to fill in that gap)

According to my math I have a about 2583.90 into this rifle, not including shipping and taxes.
Asking
$1850.00 With 10 USGI checkmate industries mags NEW IN WRAPPERS, and 6 mags with minor use
That is $560.00 worth of mags.
or
$1400.00 with 2 mags and no scope mount.
SCOPE IS NOT INCLUDED

Located in Tacoma, WA

Best if contacted VIa email, [email protected]

I have 240 transactions and 100% feedback on Ebay used Crashfirerescue509

I also have good feedback here on the forum.

I have Never had a problem with this rifle it has been a very accurate and reliable rifle, I normally shoot MOA at 100 yards
Just shot MOA with Irons at 200yards Tuesday the 21st DEC
SHOOTS REAL GOOD WITH M118LR
Thanks for Looking

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
New package deals

Bump, NEW PACKAGE DEALS

·
Registered
61 Posts
Would you consider this a USGI build? If so sounds like it may the one I'm looking for. I did send an email per your request. I appreciate the help I am still a "newbie".

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This rifle package , sold for $1850.00

Thank you,

J

1 - 5 of 5 Posts