M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

As the title states I have a like new Springfield armory M1A Scout/Squad rifle chambered in 7.62/.308 with Smith Enterprises enhancements with approximately 80 rounds shot. Will come with original bag and original barrel that is unfired and the following:

The rifle was sent to Smith Enterprises and had their match grade 18.5 inch medium contour barrel installed along with a screwed and glued unitized gas system by Ron Smith. The rifle also had a Smith Enterprises Good Iron M14DC Direct connect compensator installed.

The rifle was also put in a Delta-14 chassis system with a Mesa Tactical high stock adapter installed wearing a Luth-AR MB-A3 fully adjustable butstock and has a Wilson Combat sunburst AR style pistol grip installed along with a Harris Bipod swiveling 6-9 inch bipod.

The rife scope is a Vortex Optics Diamondback Tactical 4-16 First focal plane scope seated in a Midwest industries 1 piece scope mount on top of a Bassett Machine low picatinny mount.

The rifle will also come with 350 Rounds of .308 match ammo of various manufacturers, a rear shooting bag, Viking tactics Vtac sling, 8 20 round magazines, 3 10 round magazines, and tools needed to maintain the rifle such as a Battle Arms Development Gas system wrench and Sadlak gas system bits for cleaning.

Looking for high end sporting shotgun such as beretta, browning or let me know what you have.

Located in Phoenix AZ. Would like to try and keep it local but will to ship and we can work something out.

$2500 for everything and if I'm shipping the we can work out a price for that.

I'm selling/trading as my wife and I are getting into the shotgun sports and I would like to have a nice gun for her.

Thanks for looking!

Will trade for:
Beretta 680 series Sporting
Beretta 690 series Sporting
Beretta A400 Xcel Sporting or multitarget
Browning Cetori Sporting

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts