M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back up for sale is this wonderful USGI Springfield Armory walnut M14 stock ,came off a new rifle prior to demill and probably only test fired . Absolutly no patina ,no powderburns in barrel channel . This is a extremely hard to come by in this clean condition. This stock had several dents on right side butt when I listed it before ,I have now carefully steamed those few places ,followed by linseed oiling that area.As you can see they raised up and are nearly gone .This is all I would do to this stock other than oil it with linseed oil to preserve.There are a few very light dents remaining ,and could also be removed but in my opinion do not detract . This stock is has some hidden beauty that the oil will show. Perfect DAS cartouche , serified (P) ,pin punch ferul stakes .Very unique buttplate has a sloped top and a flat.only one I've seen of this type. (V) with serifs under buttplate. All metal is beautiful olive color with almost all finish .Original SA serial number in barrel channel.I'll throw in an as new handguard to sweeten deal . Guys the only stock better is a full on presentation stock which Jack charges $275.00 and up for ,so I think this is a fair price.And they are NOT perfect they will have a small ding or dent.

Price - $175.00 shipped REDUCED to $155.00 shipped SPF
conus
US POSTAL MO
FIRST I;ll take it gets it

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available ,I'd like to see this go to a member here so I'm going to reduce it for for tonight .

Reduced to $155.00 shipped for tonight only

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'll take this: USGI Springfield Armory collector grade walnut M14 stock set

1 - 5 of 5 Posts