M14 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two Springfield Armory Rifles––M1A Loaded (SOLD) and SOCOM II (SOLD). Both rifles are new in box and the prices have just been lowered!

**SOLD**Springfiled Armory M1A Loaded, New In Box**SOLD**
Part number MA9222. American walnut stock, air gauged medium weight national match carbon steel barrel, national match trigger assembly, national match front sight and non-hooded rear sight assembly, and national match flash suppressor. Includes one 10 round parkerized magazine, all manuals and documentation from Springfield Armory, and the original box.

Now only $1,450 shipped insured from my FFL to your FFL with payment by USPS Money Order (preferred method) or discreet PayPal +4%. FTF welcome in Northeast Ohio. Please know your states rules on firearm restrictions and only purchase if you can legally own. No trades, I need cash for another project. PM me for more information.

**SOLD**Springfiled Armory SOCOM II, New In Box**SOLD**
Part number: AA9627. Features include a parkerized 16 inch barrel, a proprietary high-efficiency muzzle brake, a Cluster Rail System for virtually any optic, light or other accessory, black fiberglass stock, front XS sight post and enlarged military ghost ring rear sight, and two-stage military trigger. Includes one 10 round parkerized magazine, all manuals and documentation from Springfield Armory, and the original box.

Now only $1,750 shipped insured from my FFL to your FFL with payment by USPS Money Order (preferred method) or discreet PayPal +4%. FTF welcome in Northeast Ohio. Please know your states rules on firearm restrictions and only purchase if you can legally own. No trades, I need cash for another project. PM me for more information.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts