M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SWFA Super Sniper 3-15 scope. Second Focal Plane with Mil Quad MQDM reticle. Scope has been used but well taken care of. Some light handling marks on the turrets I tried to show in the pictures. Butler Creek flip up caps and SWFA sun shade. I will also throw in an unused SWFA bubble level. ARMS rings NOT INCLUDED.

$475 shipped and insured to the lower 48 for the scope. If you buy the scope I will throw in the ARMS rings for an additional $60. Payment by USPS money order. ARMS scope mount pictured below has been sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Interesting, I didn't know the 3-15x was available with this reticle. 😳

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tuesday bump. Still available.
ARMS mount has been sold. This new format won’t allow me to edit my original post. Scope and rings still available. Will sell scope and rings for $600 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states.

·
Registered
765 Posts
ARMS mount has been sold. This new format won’t allow me to edit my original post. Scope and rings still available. Will sell scope and rings for $600 shipped and insured to the lower 48 states.
Go to your original post and then click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and there should be a pop down menu with edit as one of the options.

You can now also drag and drop up to 10 photos directly into a post.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Go to your original post and then click on the three dots in the upper right hand corner and there should be a pop down menu with edit as one of the options.

You can now also drag and drop up to 10 photos directly into a post.
I tried that. I get a warning that says “you may not edit more than 7 posts within 10 days.”

·
Registered
765 Posts
I tried that. I get a warning that says “you may not edit more than 7 posts within 10 days.”
OK the message Cricket and let him know you are having the same software issues that Forceman has reported.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts