M14 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm accepting orders for the ALCS chassis. At the time of this post, two are available with more in the next 3 weeks.

Chassis with selector cutout plug, shipped is $870.

I accept PayPal friends and family, standard PayPal +3%, or postal money order. I can process credit cards too.

PayPal ID is [email protected]

If you live in a restricted state like CA,NY or other commie state, I will only ship to a licensed gunsmith who can verify a legal install configuration, or I can remove the buttstock so a shotgun stock can be installed.

Please allow 2 weeks for shipment.

Tony.

·
Super Moderator
11,350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump. Haven't heard back from SAGE about other colors. It's probably safe to assume that no answer means no. I'll let you know if anything changes.

Tony.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Bump. Haven't heard back from SAGE about other colors. It's probably safe to assume that no answer means no. I'll let you know if anything changes.
I spoke to the owner of SAGE about the availability of NSG chassis back in 2019. He told me that unless Clyde's Armory puts in an order for 50 chassis in that special color, everything they send out to their anodizing vendor gets anodized black. He told me that SAGE had used at least two different anodizing outfits, and the results they got back from the vendors sometimes varied (unacceptably), and it was expensive too - unless the order was for 50 chassis systems, which is their minimum for non-black colors. Indeed, anodizing a specific grey or green, or FDE and other non-black colors is party a science - and partly art. In other words, don't hold your breath for any NSG or green chassis unless their main distributor, Clyde's Armory, puts in an order for 50 such units. Just an fyi.

There is an outfit up in MI that can strip and re-anodize a SAGE chassis in NSG, but I think it's pricey to do just one at a time, assuming they will take on small jobs.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I spoke with Sage this morning...^^^ all that is correct however they did state that more than likely anodizing is not going to happen any longer and cerakote will be the option if large order customers want anodizing done outside of black...

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Been a while, but im chewing in the idea of another EBR. Wish the FDE was available.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts