M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This rifle started life as a "loaded" model from Springfield Armory. It has roughly 500 rounds down the pipe since new. There is a small scuff at the heel of the receiver but it is a purely cosmetic flaw. The standard features of this rifle are:

*NM medium weight barrel
*NM trigger job
*NM front sight blade
*NM non-hooded rear sight with 1/2 minute adjustment capability

In addition to the above, the rifle is currently configured with:

*Sadlak NM op rod spring guide
*Sadlak TiNi gas piston
*SEI unitized gas cylinder (Tig welded by SEI and M80HT heat treated with melonite finish)
*SEI US Coast Guard muzzle brake
*Tubbs chrome silicon op rod and hammer springs
*ARMS #18 scope mount
*Sightron SIII 6-24 X 50 mil-dot scope
*Nightforce 30mm steel scope rings
*Removable butt stock cheek rest

Here is the pricing breakdown:

*Rifle in it's original "loaded" configuration (muzzle brake replaced with flash hider and .062 sight blade) with the Sadlak op rod guide, Sadlak TiNi piston, chrome silicon springs and SEI unitized gas cylinder = $1400

*USCG muzzle brake = add $100
*ARMS #18 scope mount = add $100
*Sightron SIII scope = add $600
*Nightforce 30mm rings = add $100
*Cheek rest is free to whoever buys the scope mount!

ALL is SPF to baron555.

All prices DO NOT include shipping. I will ship right to your door in Florida or to the FFL of your choice outside of Florida. Shipping will be via USPS and will include delivery confirmation and insurance. Feel free to PM with any questions.

PICS:

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
Is this a seperate sale, you have me a bit confused. Of course thats usual for me. I believe some clarification is in order, for me anyway. If it is a seperate deal, I will take it.

Or, ....is it, ......after the rifle sells, the accessories will be broken up ?

In either event, the mount is spoken for should it go the other way....thanks for any help,...rip.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is this a seperate sale, you have me a bit confused. Of course thats usual for me. I believe some clarification is in order, for me anyway. If it is a seperate deal, I will take it.

Or, ....is it, ......after the rifle sells, the accessories will be broken up ?

In either event, the mount is spoken for should it go the other way....thanks for any help,...rip.
I apologize if my original post was misleading. I would part with the other accessories only after the rifle has sold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts