M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS/WTT NAA Guardian .380 w/ lasergrips & pocket holster- PRICE REDUCED

For sale is one slightly used North American Arms Guardian .380. It comes with Crimson Trace lasergrips, 2 magazines, the original case, paperwork, test round, case lock, etc (everything that came in the original box) plus a High Noon Holsters “Pocket Grabber” holster made in horsehide. I keep explicit records of every gun I own, and this one has 446 rounds through it. I am the original owner.

Pistol has normal finish wear on the barrel where the slide travels over it and the very front edge of the slide where it goes into the holster. Its all very minor but wanted to point it out. The only thing out of the ordinary is a slight mar to the finish along the top rib of the slide which I included a picture of. With $415 for the pistol. $95 for the holster and $240 for the laser grips, I have $750 sunk into this pistol. Just bought another hi-power and need some funds! I will take $600 for the whole setup plus shipping charge.

PM me with any questions. I will need an FFL to ship this to. Bank or cashiers checks preferred, but I can take PayPal with a 3% upcharge. Shipping is $25 UPS Ground from my FFL to yours. My FFL is closed the week of Christmas so will have to ship before or after that depending when payment is received.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price Reduced to $575 shipped!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last time I can do this but Price reduced again- $550 shipped!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK- trade this for $500 or a Mossberg 590!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Listed on Gunbroker for $500. Last chance!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts