M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a decent amount of Lake City M118 ammo I would like to offload. There are 37 boxes of the M118 Match ammo and 37 boxes of the M118 Special Ball ammo. Both the Match and Special Ball use a 173 gr bullet and have a velocity of 2550 fps. Both types of ammo are virtually identical in their component composition and ballistic characteristics. All ammo has been kept in a temperature-controlled environment and all is NEW PRODUCTION ammo (not reloads). There are a couple boxes which have been opened inadvertently but no ammo has been removed or replaced. I am looking to get $22 per box plus actual shipping charges based on your location and the quantity you purchase.

If you buy more than 30 boxes, I will reduce the price of each box to $20 plus actual shipping costs.

See post below for updated prices in regards to shipping.
Here are the breakdowns of the Match ammo by lot numbers:

*21 boxes are lot 60-14
*14 boxes are lot -015
*2 boxes are lot -021

*All of the Special Ball are a matching lot (37 boxes).

PICS:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reduced price of sorts:

Buy the whole lot (74 boxes) at the $20/box price and I'll cover ALL of the shipping charges.

Buy 37 (half of the lot) or more boxes at the $20/box price and I'll cover HALF of the shipping charges...unless you buy all of it, then shipping is all on me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts