M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a three piece SHEAR CUT H&R demill receiver nice for an M14 display rifle .Nice grey green original finish ,has a clip guide installed plus a welded drill HRT bolt, handguard , complete flash suppressor , elevation&pinion as pictured.
All parts are not servicable strictly meant for display purposes only

Price - $175.00 shipped DEAL IS NULL AND VOID
conus, AK ,HI
US POSTAL MO
First I'll take it gets it

Front before dressing up

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looks like someone carefully cut up a HOT M14. That wasn't done by Captain Crunch IMOP. A few years ago I had a chance to buy a complete M14, lock,stock and barrel for $300. The receiver looked like it had been cut up by Bubba with a 4 inch grinder when he was 3 sheets into the wind. No offense intended.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like someone carefully cut up a HOT M14. That wasn't done by Captain Crunch IMOP. A few years ago I had a chance to buy a complete M14, lock,stock and barrel for $300. The receiver looked like it had been cut up by Bubba with a 4 inch grinder when he was 3 sheets into the wind. No offense intended.
NOT hot just sections from three LEGAL H&R shear cut demills that have had edges cleaned up for display .
Used to be able to get them from Freds and Armscorp that were overlapping

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Not necessarily, there was a small window of time when saw cutting receivers was an accepted form of demilling (only a period of 2-3 years) then the ATF changed it's mind and requirements. I highly doubt someone would destroy a perfectly good receiver, hot or not I know I could never do such a thing

·
Registered
142 Posts
Hot stuff

Not necessarily, there was a small window of time when saw cutting receivers was an accepted form of demilling (only a period of 2-3 years) then the ATF changed it's mind and requirements. I highly doubt someone would destroy a perfectly good receiver, hot or not I know I could never do such a thing
Believe me Boomer there are many Hot (stolen) M14s out there as I am sure you are aware. That goes for M16s, M4s and other ordinance. M2 carbines, Thompsons, grease guns and foreign machine guns that came home with the troops. God bless them.

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
These are genuine SHEAR cut pieces that broke off from three different M14 receivers,each joint has been sanded smooth to remove bent rough edges and fit approximatly to set into a stock for display. Freds and Armscorp had 1000's of them ,most of the time the fronts were badly damaged but ocassionaly they can be found .

THIS DEAL IS NULL AND VOID AS BOTH MEMBERS DECIDED TO PASS.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.