M14 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I prefer discreet paypal, mo's are fine. Listed on another board as well.

USGI national match big red Winchester stock. Rack number marked, tiny hairline by the selector switch (has been sealed shut). Thick handled big red, Winchester marked. Solid stock with original finish, no buttplate. $55 shipped,
NOW $38 SHIPPED. THIS IS NOW SPF TO PUCCINI

USGI mottled birch stock with P and DOD cartouches, both strong. Grain is pretty killer on this one. The finish is original. I've left it because you can see the grain pattern so well already. I bet it would pop even more with a fresh refinish or some tung oil. Small hairline by the op rod area, clearly happened from a drop at some point in time from the little ding you can see. It's been sealed shut though and isn't going anywhere. Great stock with super crisp proofs and attractive grain. Buttplate is included (not shown) but no screws or sling loop is present. $125 shipped,
NOW $88 SHIPPED. THIS IS NOW SPF TO SWEENEY

Very rare early smooth sided fiberglass stock. This was the first version adopted by the military for the m-14. I think it's in use here:

In any case, this ones been issued and used but I do not see any exterior cracks, just a few expected tiny ones here and there on the inside. That is not a crack you see in the third interior picture of the action/trigger assembly area. That's just the seam created by the two joined halves. Sling swivel is a little loose, but could be tightened up. Buttplate is nice and is solidly attached. All in all a nice example of a hard to find stock. Only other one I've seen for sale was refinished with new metal hardware. I've left this one in original form unmessed with. $125 shipped.
NOW $68 SHIPPED. THIS IS NOW SPF TO DEACON

Final offer is a USGI SA trigger housing. Has the box and wraps but doesn't appear to be brand spankin new, it's in pretty damn good shape though. $150 shipped,
NOW $118 SHIPPED.THIS IS NOW SPF TO RIP.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Fiberglass stock

I'll take this:

Very rare early smooth sided fiberglass stock. NOW $68 SHIPPED.

·
Banned
2,325 Posts
TG Housing

I'll take this:

SA G.I. trigger group housing for 118.00 shipped, pm inbound, thanks, .....rip.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts