M14 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a great Free Floating forearm and front flip sight – Both made by YHM

I bought these to build a Carbine but have since decided to go a different route – my change of plans can be a good deal for you.

I have even had the gas tube installed on the front sight – ready to go.

The forearm is YHM 5000
These free floating forearms feature a smooth design for a more comfortable grip. Model YHM-5000-AA features a full-length bottom rail, while all other models incorporate a full-length top rail. The forearms also feature solid 2.5" long rails at the muzzle end to allow the mounting of lights, lasers, and other accessories. These forearms use our anti-rotation screws to ensure the forearm stays solid, even under severe use.

Smooth Carbine Forearm (YHM-5000) $145.50
http://yankeehillmachine.com/store/product631.html
And the Front sight is made for this Free Floating forearm – Hooded without bayonet lug or Sling Swivel
These front sights feature either a round hooded front sight guard that allows for fast and accurate sighting or a standard style front sight guard. They feature all steel construction for superior strength in demanding conditions.The flip sight is easily concealed with the push of a button. It flips up and locks in the deployed position. This sight accepts all standard AR sight posts and hardware (Included). With this setup you get the convenience of a flip front sight with the same weight as a standard AR sight tower. This sight’s two-piece design allows it to be mounted on firearms with pinned and welded muzzle accessories. It mounts easily and securely with four cap screws using a 7/64" Allen wrench. These gas blocks have a bore diameter of .750 inches.
Hooded Front Flip Sight Tower Without Bayonet Lug or Sling Swivel(YHM-9396-H) $97.00

I will sell both here for $160 with shipping included to 48 states

PM for questions

check or MO - Paypal is OK but please add $5 for paypal fees OR use the free side of paypal - personal paypal from bank or paypal account. free for both sides.

http://yankeehillmachine.com/store/product413.html

Last picture is a file photo from YHM web site = showing the forearm and sight on a weapon.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts