M14 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i can take a US PMO , cert check , paypal at [[email protected]] , email me what you want , or an offer ,

1] AR15 leatherwood carry handle mount with the product card and wrench , $20 shipped lower 48, ITMSLD ***SPF

**note-the DPMS rings were sold separate sorry they are in the photo ,

2] VALDADA IOR medium height , quick release , tactical scope rings , new-never used , $35 shipped lower 48 , ITMSLD ***SPF

3] "button sling" , this is a double bungee , throw & go , black nylon tactical single point sling , with HK type metal snap , new in the original wrap , $35 shipped lower 48 ,

4] 'mag-cinch' AR magazine connecting assembly , NIW , $15 shipped lower 48 , ITMSLD ***SPF

5] 'colts' marked M7 bayo and scabbard , rampant coltin the circle , code marked '62316' over 'hartford , conn , USA , $40 shipped lower 48 , ITMSLD ***SPF

6] sealed in original cellophane wrap , "ARMORED VEHICLE RECOGNITION" 50 study cards , labled headquarters , department of the army , graphic training aid , 17-2-13 CH. 1 , its dated may 1987 , $10 shipped lower 48 ,

·
Registered
193 Posts
colt ar carring handle

sir
By checking the replies to ur add i was the first to respond to ur post, for the A2 carrying handle and ur M7 colt bayonet, " I'll take it" then u infrom me that both items were sold? How? Please explain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts