M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have for sale 4 USGI M14 stocks that are stripped and ready to finish. These are all in nice condition and include all metal in excellent, reparked condition. More detail about each one can be found below along with the corresponding asking price. All prices include shipping to the lower 48 states. AK and HI PM me and we can work something out. USPS money orders and Paypal accepted for payment.

# 1…All metal has been re-parkerized, stock is in great shape with the exception of a couple VERY minor battle scars. Retains a faint portion of the circle P and a barely visible DoD acceptance stamp. $75 NOW $65--SPF

#2… Nice, straight grain pattern with some minor battle dings and a very faint marking at the butt that can be easily remedied when refinished. Retains both the circle P and the DoD acceptance stamp. $90 SOLD

#3…The nicest of the bunch. Retains a very strong circle P and a very strong DoD acceptance stamp. As close to new as you’re likely to find. A few VERY minor bumps on the underside that will easily steam out during the refinishing process. $100 SOLD

#4…Very nice condition. DOES NOT retain the circle P or the DoD acceptance stamp! A few dings throughout. There is a diamond-shaped marking on the left side just aft of the chamber. This may not be able to be removed during re-finishing. $75 NOW $65...NOW $50

·
Retired
4,768 Posts
I'll take #1. Send me a PM. I'm heading off to work now...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay. I'll sell the last stock for $50 shipped. After talking with another forum member I believe this is a birch stock with an oversize fore end. I believe this is more of a match style stock. Take it off my hands!GI6

1 - 8 of 8 Posts