M14 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB - Sage SCSB. It is the last part I need to finish my mk14mod0 clone. Willing to pay above retail. I have a NIB Sadlak Airborne Mount I would also trade for this as well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
WTB - Sage SCSB. It is the last part I need to finish my mk14mod0 clone. Willing to pay above retail. I have a NIB Sadlak Airborne Mount I would also trade for this as well.
Call up Sage directly they will sell you one...lead time is about 60 days.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Call up Sage directly they will sell you one...lead time is about 60 days.
Unfortunately they no longer make the version I am looking for, they only make the extended version these days. I ordered 2 direct from Sage to attempt to modify myself, but ideally I am looking to find an original manufacture one.

·
Registered
226 Posts
If you call LaRue they still make the LT608. They made me one last year....lead time was like 6 mos though

·
Registered
31 Posts
Looks like these guys have them for fifty bux

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you call LaRue they still make the LT608. They made me one last year....lead time was like 6 mos though
I'm not looking for a detachable mount, I actually already own an LT608. I am looking for one that is fixed and level with the sage top rail, but not the extended version.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like these guys have them for fifty bux
Unfortunately they don't actually have any in stock. They just never update their site to reflect inventory. When I called he said they hadn't had them in years.

Still looking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts