M14 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Classified WTB #6 When listing a Want To Buy, please include a maximum price as your budget to spend.

Looking to add to my "stash" . . . wondering what it would cost me for some once fired military brass (civilian 308 is second choice . . . but might be talked into it).

Just wondering if anyone has some they want to part with.

Depending on price, . . . might be looking for up to 500 rounds.

Thanks, may God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I've got some I will part with..maybe 100 rounds or so..it's a mix of Boxer and Berdan primed I believe. Probably Lake City and Portuguese. I'll take a look and send a PM with details..

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Hello,
Berdan or boxer primed? on the 7.62x51 Nato.
Anything special in 308 win. you're looking for? FC, RP, WINCHESTER?. I may have a bucket or two that are getting in the way...

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cannot use Berdan primed, . . . bought several hundred rounds a couple years ago at a auction, . . . about cried when I found out it was Berdan.

Other than Boxer primed, . . . just looking for once fired stuff to load up and stash for when what ever happens that I need it.

Are the buckets "big ones"?? (lol)

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Hello,
What?, you from Texas?. They ain't no 55gal drums...
No, Just, 5gal. buckets.
Oh, and if you live in MN., You're too late. It's already happening...
IMO. They should take the SoCal Korean model of "self-reliance" in personal property protection. The natives are restless... Yet, that's another issue/story.
But, I do have Brass. Excuse me, for side tracking...

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I counted about 180 pieces..a few look to be Portuguese (FNM 82-31 with NATO +) then CBC 12 +, PPU 308, AFF 90, MEN 94F003 + and that seems to be the majority of it. I have 18, 30-06 Herters SPRG that I'll include to make up for any Portuguese rounds which I know are Berdan primed. The MEN may be Berdan primed, I'm not sure.

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
One of our members here has what your looking for but, he does most of his selling over on Gunbroker.

He goes by RENECORP over on Gunbroker.

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
I wish you would have posted this a few weeks ago. In my boredom I just processed 350 pieces of once fired LC 15. RNGR4

·
Registered
112 Posts
I've got literally 100's of rounds of boxer primed once fired brass, mix of LC, CBC, PPU and boxer primed NATO surplus. I've already cleaned the casings, you just have to deprime them. PM if you want some.

·
Registered
112 Posts
LC 82 match once fired 762x51, 500+ cases, all preped for loading. PM if still interested. Also have LC Match twice fired, all preped, 500+.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Late to the party... Not to cut anyone out, but I like Diamond K Brass.

All I use is NATO brass. They come tumbled but not processed, I think they have de-primed also(?) Very generous with the qty and maybe 1% are unusable for one reason or another, and are quick to ship.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts