M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Duffy's in Butler, MD today and believe it or not, they had a NOS Polytech for sale.

They got two from from an FFL who closed up shop and found them still in stock from the late 80s/early 90s. Sold one and the remaining one was supposedly a layaway that never got picked up.

Here's a pic from when both were hanging on the wall.

Mods feel free to move if you think this is in the wrong place.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
I just picked up a NEW/UNFIRED NORINCO 18.5" SOCOM CLONE at a Gunshow in Vernon, BC, CANADA. These were a limited edition with only a few hundred imported into Canuckistan. I have worked on a few, and some were very well made.
NICE AND TIGHT!!

I 'd had the Chonese SOCOM clone on my table only a few hours before another Canuck M14 nut just had to have it.
WHOOSH!
GONE to a new forever home!

They are out there ...
you just have go be in the right place, at the right time,
with CASH in your secret hideout pocket.
(;-[)
LAZ 1

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I just recently this year purchased a Polytech. I plan on getting another 2 or so if I can get them for the price I was lucky to get mine for.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was there to drop off my Poly to be parkerized. I wish I had the money to pick up the remaining one, but they bring a premium in MD and it's way out of my price range.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.