Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Aloha USM82A:

I am not sure I understand the poll or question... A Devine rifle is pretty much determined by the serial number on the receiver... the low SN would generally indicate its origin.

The only other identifying part (that indicates a Devine) that I am aware of is the "markings" on a few Devine rifles...

Other than those two items, I would not know how to authenticate if a rifle is a Devine or not.

I would think that having a LRB receiver with a Devine barrel, would not make sense but of course, I think it would still make a great M14 type rifle depending on what other parts are used in the install...

Good luck on your Poll... I am sure some elaboration would help... :lol:

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dighawaii said:
Aloha USM82A:

I am not sure I understand the poll or question... A Devine rifle is pretty much determined by the serial number on the receiver... the low SN would generally indicate its origin.

The only other identifying part (that indicates a Devine) that I am aware of is the "markings" on a few Devine rifles...

Other than those two items, I would not know how to authenticate if a rifle is a Devine or not.

I would think that having a LRB receiver with a Devine barrel, would not make sense but of course, I think it would still make a great M14 type rifle depending on what other parts are used in the install...

Aloha,

Tom O.
Just trying to stir up some converstion. Sorry if my attempt fell a little
short.

·
Registered
837 Posts
dighawaii said:
Aloha USM82A:

Aloha,

Tom O.
I'm confused, too. The receiver determines the brand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.