M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had some unexpected expenses pop up so I'm selling off my excess items. Prices do not include shipping, which is typically $18 for a stock and $6 for small items. Payment via PayPal gift preferred, but will also accept a USPS money order.

These items will be cross posted at CMP Forum as well. Please follow the ROEs when buying.

First up are USGI stocks, in order as pictured from top to bottom.

*Update* - I have ONE buttplate w/ screws for the fiberglass stocks, so whoever is first to take a fiberglass stock gets it.SOLD

#1) USGI Fiberglass $50 SOLD
#2) USGI Fiberglass - spray painted so paint is easily removable or you can rattle can over it yourself $50
#3) USGI H. Sacks and Sons wood stock. Cartouche is light, and "P" is deep. Has 168 on bottom of grip. Only flaw is a chip at the selector switch cutout. $30
#4/#5) Both beater stocks, both USGI. The black one was crinkle painted by SAI. The other was used for paint practice. Want to sell these together for $20

Next up is an SAI 10 round magazine. Never used by me, but I'm sure the previous owner used it. Normal wear marks. $20 SOLD

3rd up is a ProMag sling mount made to attach to a picatinny rail. $15

Last up are 2 SAI scout mounts. Not needed, and I know there aren't a lot of people out there who want them, but can't hurt to have a spare. $10 each SOLD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts