M14 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am planning a M14 Forum shoot Feb 5th. Its last minute I know, but I hope those who are local are able to make it. PM me for details as I am still trying to work out the details on where and when, but depending on where the mass majority of the attendees live we might move it better suit their commute.

Reactions: Thor

· Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm thinking the PMA range off I-80 in Parleys Canyon will be the best place as its got the range as well as its easy access.

http://www.pmaagunrange.com

· Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For those who are considering going, what time works best for you? Trying to figure out the logistics and all.

· Registered
4,020 Posts
Earlier is better on Sunday. I haven't looked at return flights yet but it'll be sometime later Sunday afternoon or evening.

· Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Plan is to head up and meet at the PMAA range at 10 am mst. Shoot for a while then head down to Salt Lake for lunch. Hope some of you guys can make it!

· Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So we're still on for tomorrow. Plan is still to meet up there at the range at 10 and shoot, then do lunch down in Salt lake. Hope some of you locals can make it.

· Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My phone took a dump, could you post those pics of the shoot Jason? I just checked my range and it actually looks clear. I'll bring some steel up there next time you come out and we will play the drums with them.

· Forum Jester
9,433 Posts
oh god,that disgusting white stuff is all over the shooting area

· Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
As well it should be. I guess we did it on the right day up at that range because today they closed down I 80 for a small elk migration which was right where the range was at. That sure was a blast and I really enjoyed that range. Next time I'll give the local members here more notice so we can have a bigger turn out.

· Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh god,that disgusting white stuff is all over the shooting area
It wasn't that bad, the temps were in the upper 40s and low 50s all weekend so it was perfect for shooting. I did however get some mirage down at 100 yards somehow.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.