M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a quick stock question for you shotgun guys out there. I just picked up a Winchester supreme sporting 12 gauge over under. These shotguns were produced between 2001 and 2005. It is a beautiful gun with 30 inch barrels, porting and it takes Invector Plus choke tubes. The problem is there is not nearly enough drop in the stock from me to shoot it comfortably. Does anyone out there know if there is a aftermarket stock available for this gun with an adjustable comb, or where I might find somebody who could adjust the stock for a reasonable price. Thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
Back in my serious shotgunning days, I had my stocks set for me, (cast on/off) by Charles.
http://bsaltd.com/gunserv.htm
It's very commonly done by serious shooters, if you really like the shotgun, no need to sell or trade it away.
Mike B

Reactions: 3Gunnah

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all who responded but actually I traded it in today on a new browning Citori.

·
Registered
510 Posts
There used to be adjustable butt pads that could make up some of the difference. Back in the early 70's I had an 870 Wingmaster with a Morgan adjustable pad. My Dad had a Charles Daily over and under with one as well....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts