oprod excellent...110.00

bolt compl. new... 95.00

trigger housing cpl. new... 105.00

thanks
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I track everything M1A M14 that sells on Ebay. With that as the ref. The bolt is low, the op rod and TG are High..today. Tomorrow who knows. I have tracked selling prices since beginning of year, and Hard Parts are 40 % higher today. Bolts new in wrapper have doubled. We say USGI parts are drying up, so I'm amazed when new in wrapper stuff keeps showing up.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I think your prices are right in there, given I see many more TRW and H&R parts than any other manufacturer. Bolts are up to $150 new, op rods under $100 and complete triggers are about $75

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
BKinzey said:
I think your prices are right in there, given I see many more TRW and H&R parts than any other manufacturer. Bolts are up to $150 new, op rods under $100 and complete triggers are about $75
I have to agree with BKinzey.Price really depends on manufacturer and condition for the most part though.New is always desired for folks with the cash.New in wrap will always be hard to find or get.Sometimes being in the right place at the right time is good if ya can wait and look around.

warbird out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.