M14 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell these as a group. Prefer Paypal marked as friend or add 3.5%

All Winchester trigger group with peening on the spline but not tore up. Has good lock up in my JRA receiver. Finish rates around 85%-90%

The op rod is a first generation with NO hole in the end. Finish rates around 80-85% I do not have a reliable way to read the tab measurements, but it does go on my JRA receivers and I have fired with it. Does not skip track or anything, ends are rounded from full auto fire when on an m14.

$425 shipped feel free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Anybody know algaskin31? Adam Gaskin was sent a USPS Money order on 7/14. Last PM from Adam was on the 7/21 and he said he would ship the next day. Have not got the parts and he has not responded to PM's , emails and the phone number for a Adam Gasking in Theodore Al has been disconnected. He has not been on M14 since 7/21.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have the same issue with him regarding a gas cylinder!

I sent $115 money order July 7th
He pm' me on July 19th and told me he had forgotten to send it and asked for my address again.
I have not received it and he has not returned my PM!

May be a good reason for it but at this point I'm ready to hear it!

·
Banned
134 Posts
There is an Adam Lee Gaskin in Theodore Al on Facebook. He has a profile pic of a Marine in utilities and a cover photo of a Garand and a carbine. It shows he has been on and posted within the last few hours. Also his wife is named Karrieann Gaskin.

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
There is an Adam Lee Gaskin in Theodore Al on Facebook. He has a profile pic of a Marine in utilities and a cover photo of a Garand and a carbine. It shows he has been on and posted within the last few hours. Also his wife is named Karrieann Gaskin.
Hell, the least he could have done was notified you on monday that he shipped. At least that is what I would have done.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.