M14 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

ALL ITEMS IN THIS THREAD ARE NOW SOLD, AT THE PRICES CLEARLY SPECIFIED IN THE FRAMES BELOW. THEREFORE, SPF AND OTHER STATUS AND INFORMATION IS NOW COMPLETE.

I HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED FROM THIS THREAD.

THE WINCHESTER ROD IS BEING HELD PENDING PAYMENT WITH THE CUSTOMER NOTED BELOW, AT THE PRICE NOTED BELOW.

ONE ADDITION: IN FUTURE, IF SHIPPING ISN'T PAID WITH REMITTANCE FOR MERCHANDISE, ITEM WILL NOT BE SHIPPED UNTIL THOSE FUNDS HAVE ARRIVED.

THANK YOU.

FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS, these items will be available ONLY until close of business 4/30/2017. I will then try to mark this thread either "sold" or "no longer available", but my ineptitude is such that I cannot guarantee I can do that properly.

Thanks.

Anything en route will be delivered on time.

Enjoy!!

Again: Posting/thread sales conclude on ALL these items April 30th, 2017.
Set up a few shots on a new set of items, including a Winchester M14 operating rod, some T26 ( "Tanker") M1 items, and then realized, it's in an old posting.

Maybe you want to look:

http://m14forum.com/bx/314202-m14-hra-rods-cz52-magazines.html

Lots of photos down there, toward the bottom, and even more in my flickr.com collection.

Winchester operating rod is $309. Shipping is $16.00. T26 pattern barrels $169. Shipping extra as noted in the appropriate places..

Try this:

http://m14forum.com/bx/314202-m14-hra-rods-cz52-magazines.html

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can hold onto it IF PAYMENT MOVES IMMEDIATELY.

I am trying to send you a message, because I need this stuff gone by the end of the week.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If you go ahead with the Winchester rod, please view the photos. It would be $309 + $16 SHI, and payment needs to get here very quickly. Total would be $325.00.

I have PM'd you with my address and other information.

This needs to be done swiftly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts