M14 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
9,514 Posts
Like I said, it will take unust suffering of a lot of people before action will be taken. When people begin to go hungary, when their place of business is closed, when their money dries up, that's when people will start to make noise.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Like I said, it will take unust suffering of a lot of people before action will be taken. When people begin to go hungary, when their place of business is closed, when their money dries up, that's when people will start to make noise.
Is that not happening to some degree now ? I believe it will only get worse , because China Joe said today that the darkest days of Covid 19 are ahead of us . What a way to make the Citizens feel better .

·
Registered
23 Posts
after 8 years or so,it's wearing on my enthusiasm to get my rights back.
This is exactly what the left is counting on - wear us down until we accept each incremental step of infringement. I financially support NRA, GOA and SAF, I will continue to tell the real truth to anyone who cares to listen, and I vote. Yet I do feel powerless when the wealthy elites, the media, the education system and the government bureaucracy all seem to be conspiring against our rights. I hope I never stop resisting and never give up. Threads like this remind me that I'm not alone.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Is that not happening to some degree now ? I believe it will only get worse , because China Joe said today that the darkest days of Covid 19 are ahead of us . What a way to make the Citizens feel better .
That is exactly what I thought when he said that! Way to go ahole!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Amen
I will not comply with any new gun laws from bidens administration. If BLM can burn down a entire city why should i worry about a gun law.
And there it is.
"The most powerful word in the English language,
and one of the shortest: "NO".

·
Registered
202 Posts
What sort of patriot would disrespect the Supreme Court of the United States?
Sorry, but Roberts told Trump that the Supreme Court was going to stay out of the election. (Thinking of Gore v. Bush)

However there are enough anomalies and affidavits to indicate that there was enough fraud present to change the course of the election.

IMHO they should have heard the TX case and TX did have standing.
(How does a citizen have standing in more than one state? )

At the same time... postponing the hearings until after Jan 6th. That's a cop out.
Even if Trump prevails, it would be too late.

So yeah, I think that its ok to vent about SCOTUS.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Both Biden and Harris have bitten off more than they can chew.
Not only Republicans, but some Democrats will have to answer to their constituents.

So trying to go thru Congress is DOA. Therefore they will have to do an EO.

And that's when the fun will start.

Of course they'll threaten to pack the courts in order to get what they want. Which is why GA Senate race is critical. Need to have an army of Republican poll watchers and the GBI there to enforce their ability to monitor everything. Including the signatures.

·
Registered
6 Posts
1. The proposed assault weapons bans are categorical. There is no provision to allow a responsible person to buy and register them. You wont be allowed to buy them, period. That is how the 1994 ban worked, and many of the current proposals are based on it. Many Democrats are going further and talking about mandatory buybacks in the vein of Australia and New Zealand.

I'll take a couple of bites at the apple in this conversation. The Clinton Era ban - did NOT PROHIBIT AR's - just certain features. You could still buy a legal AR it had to have a pinned or soldered muzzle device.

The '94 ban - stated TWO OR MORE of the "evil features" - the 2108 one that failed: ONE OR MORE.

Biden & Harris promised GC in the first hundred days - and much can be done via regulatory agencies. As we saw with bumps and now with pistol braces. ATF's classification of weps is based on "an opinion", and they've demonstrated how they can arbitrarily change their opinion.

Now - in the case of "pistol braces" - we can all snicker under our breath - but we ALL SHOOT OUR BRACED PISTOLS LIKE SBR's. And I'm not arguing about 2A versus "shall not be infringed" - I'm a realist. I know what they're capable of - and I know with a browbeaten/compromised SCOTUS that our rights are at risk.

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives” (28 C.F.R. Section 0.85).

The Oxford Dictionary calls terrorism “the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.” Merriam-Webster calls it the systematic and coercive use of terror, defined as “violent or destructive acts (such as bombing) committed by groups in order to intimidate .

Is that NOT what's been going on with BLM/ANTIFA/BlackBloc? Tell me that's not EXACTLY WHAT WE'VE BEEN WATCHING. Mostly peaceful protests MY ASS.

Judges in the current election litigation didn't refuse to hear cases based on standing/merit - THEY REFUSED TO HEAR THEM BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT THEIR HOUSES BURNT DOWN, KIDS HARASSED OR HARMED - FAMILIES PUT AT RISK.

They are HUMAN BEINGS - and they see in the current political climate - that NO ONE IS COMING TO PROTECT THEM OR US FROM THE LEFTIST TERRORIST MILITIAS. And as much as we like to talk a good game - I don't see a whole lot of us grabbing our guns and going out on the street to start a war with the left. Or at least, not yet. That's part of the beauty of their "death by a thousand paper cuts" M.O.. Never do something SO DRACONIAN that the people will rise up (while they still have the ability to do so). REMOVE THE ABILITY (2A) - and you can DO ANYTHING YOU WANT.

Just ask Stalin/Mao/Chavez/Castro/PolPot/Hitler - and countless others (in no particular order).

Despite the massive election fraud - and especially if they steal to two GA seats - THEY WILL RUN ROUGHSHOD OVER ANY PERCEIVED OPPOSITION - CLAIMING A MANDATE FROM THE PEOPLE, with their leftist propaganda media suppressing the truth and spreading the lies.

You think Bidens FIRST MOVE isn't going to be a SECRET PARDON FOR HUNTER AND JIMBO? All that GOES AWAY on 1/21.

They have NO REASON - POLITICALLY OR MORALLY to not do anything they want now. WE LET THEM DO IT BY LAYING DOWN AND TRUSTING THE (CORRUPTED) PROCESS - in the hands of Barr and Wray who had zero interest in cleaning things up - but just kicking the can down the road and letting things get swept under the rug until 1/21/21.

I HONESTLY HOPE Trump has enough support in .mil to pull off a coup. There should be a traitor hanging from every tree next to the reflecting pool on the mall. We're already 3/4 of the way to banana republic anyways. WTF - pull the trigger and let's get ready to rumble. Fully half of the country is disgusted enough to support this - and the other half will cower away in mommies basement when met with actual unrestrained force.

I pray to ALMIGHTY GOD that are fears are unfounded. 12 years ago - the climate was not such (when BHO got elected) that they could pull this crap. Today? I just don't know anymore...

Hows that for an off-topic rant?

Rick
You/they can call for buy backs, registrations, etc. and I will not turn in or register anything. They will have to come and get it. Bring plenty of help. Resist.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Not to pick a fight here. They're not clowns, they're justices of the Supreme Court of the United States. See, Article VI, section 2, Constitution of the United States. I like it here. I like the rule of law. I like the Constitution. When you swore to protect and defend the constitution you swore to protect and defend its institutions, including Article 3 courts. You don't get to pitch out the parts you don't like. That's Kamala Harris' game, isn't it? She doesn't like your having an M1A.

What sort of patriot would disrespect the Supreme Court of the United States?
Despite the inappropriate rhetoric, I think he is probably just venting his frustration at the justices making the correct legal decision rather than the decision he was unrealistically hoping for.

Like it or not, despite what "everyone knows" so far no one has presented any valid evidence of voter fraud even close to the level that would impact the outcome of the presidential election.

He doesn't like that. I don't like that. I'm pretty sure you don't like that, and neither do almost everyone else here, but that is the simple fact. All the lawsuits have been based on allegations that there must have been some kind of fraud because we don't believe the outcome. No one has walked into any federal courthouse prepared to prove these ##,### votes were improper. There have been provable instances of voter fraud, but the numbers are in single and two digit numbers, not in the thousands (and, by the way, those provable instances of voter fraud have been in both directions).

We don't have to like it. We don't have to believe it. But, short of insurrection to tear down the constitutional government we will have to live with it.

The 2020 election is over. Stop wasting time and money on the 2020 election (except in Georgia!) Start focusing on the 2021 state elections in the states that have them. Focus even harder on the 2022 national election -- we need to take back the House and establish a firm hold on the Senate without relying on the whims of a few RINOs. Then move on to 2024.

Don't bother blaming Democrats for our loss in 2020. If you want to know who to blame, look around at your local gun shop, your next gun show, or anywhere "patriots" and "gun owners" gather. Look around to see how many complete idiots either voted for Jo Jorgensen or who didn't vote at all because they blamed Trump for the bump stock ban that was proposed and supported by Wayne LaPierre. By the way, if you look at the vote totals in the few really close elections, Jo Jorgensen got enough votes that Trump would have won if the idiots who voted for Jorgensen would have voted for Trump instead -- add in all the "Patriots" and "2A Supporters" who chose not to vote at all, and you have the reasons we lost.

Let's not make those same mistakes again in the next election.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Despite the inappropriate rhetoric, I think he is probably just venting his frustration at the justices making the correct legal decision rather than the decision he was unrealistically hoping for.

Like it or not, despite what "everyone knows" so far no one has presented any valid evidence of voter fraud even close to the level that would impact the outcome of the presidential election.

He doesn't like that. I don't like that. I'm pretty sure you don't like that, and neither do almost everyone else here, but that is the simple fact. All the lawsuits have been based on allegations that there must have been some kind of fraud because we don't believe the outcome. No one has walked into any federal courthouse prepared to prove these ##,### votes were improper. There have been provable instances of voter fraud, but the numbers are in single and two digit numbers, not in the thousands (and, by the way, those provable instances of voter fraud have been in both directions).

We don't have to like it. We don't have to believe it. But, short of insurrection to tear down the constitutional government we will have to live with it.

The 2020 election is over. Stop wasting time and money on the 2020 election (except in Georgia!) Start focusing on the 2021 state elections in the states that have them. Focus even harder on the 2022 national election -- we need to take back the House and establish a firm hold on the Senate without relying on the whims of a few RINOs. Then move on to 2024.

Don't bother blaming Democrats for our loss in 2020. If you want to know who to blame, look around at your local gun shop, your next gun show, or anywhere "patriots" and "gun owners" gather. Look around to see how many complete idiots either voted for Jo Jorgensen or who didn't vote at all because they blamed Trump for the bump stock ban that was proposed and supported by Wayne LaPierre. By the way, if you look at the vote totals in the few really close elections, Jo Jorgensen got enough votes that Trump would have won if the idiots who voted for Jorgensen would have voted for Trump instead -- add in all the "Patriots" and "2A Supporters" who chose not to vote at all, and you have the reasons we lost.

Georgia, Georgia Georgia..is GONE. The Democrats are already ahead. Forget about it. Felica is gone.
There won't be another elected Republican president in this country after DC and puerto rico are made into the 51st and 52nd state. Oh and all those illegals that biden is letting in guess what another million Democrat votes on top of a fraudulent dominion voting machine (that is here to stay). As to your comments about what I said about F troop who refused to hear factual evidence of election fraud well those will be the same ones who reinterpret your second amendment. Because putting pizza boxes over windows in polling buildings and kicking out republican poll watchers isn't enough factual evidence.
I am one of those guys who is done voting. I will never cast a ballot again.My county is ran by ass Democrats, my country is now ran by them. I say the people who voted for this crap i hope they like communism.

·
Registered
810 Posts

The fraud occurred with states being allowed to rewrite election law using the ‘rona as an excuse to hand out mail in ballots like Halloween candy. This was accomplished illegally by going around state legislatures. The Supreme Court capitulated out of fear that if they did the right thing and overturned the results of the election the mob woulld get mad, some cities will burn, or they might end up with a bomb in their mailbox courtesy of the violent left.

141 - 160 of 171 Posts