M14 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
SNOPES Let me get this straight you are telling me that you believe what snoop dog tells you over C span LIVE VIDEO from a congressional room ?
Hell i am sure they would say there was no election fraud either and all those claims are false.
Not neccesarrily, but in absence of any real proof I will. What you saw, posted yesterday was nothing more than hearsay presented as fact. Its not fact. Show me some real proof, someone talking on camera who actually witnessed Roberts saying what that vid claims he said.
The "witness" you posted from C Span was only repeating something he heard, thats called hearsay and is less reliable than "snoop dog".
Sorry man, gotta do better than that.

·
Registered
9,514 Posts
I always wonder how so many people in this country are so easily convinced that the institutions and bureaucracies of our government are so virtuous. They are just organizations that are managed and staffed by people and most people can be corrupted. Corrupted for any number of reasons; influence peddling, fear, money, immorality, a lack of integrity, etc. All it takes is one narcistic egomaniac to do something bad and most others will just standby and watch it happen. They'll wait for somebody else to do something about it.

I suspect that the truth is that most people have never had to deal directly with how unscrupulous some people in power can be. As a result, the average American really believes what they see on TV or hear on the radio: the American government is managed by good, honorable people that just want to do the right thing. Unfortunately I've seen the ugly truth of what people in government and private institutions will do in order to line their pockets or assuage their fears or satisfy their personal weaknesses. The power elite always feels that they are more intelligent than the average person and that means that they don't have to follow the same rules.

I could say more but I know that my comments wont change anybody's mind, the sad truth is that most people will need to experience some amount of unjust suffering before they will understand.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Not neccesarrily, but in absence of any real proof I will. What you saw, posted yesterday was nothing more than hearsay presented as fact. Its not fact. Show me some real proof, someone talking on camera who actually witnessed Roberts saying what that vid claims he said.
The "witness" you posted from C Span was only repeating something he heard, thats called hearsay and is less reliable than "snoop dog".
Sorry man, gotta do better than that.
Snoop is nothing more then a extension of the Democratic party. I am sure they got an arsenal of fact checkers saying there was no election fraud to. Dont drink the kool aid.

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
Snoop is nothing more then a extension of the Democratic party. I am sure they got an arsenal of fact checkers saying there was no election fraud to. Dont drink the kool aid.
Ah, I was reading 'Snoop' as 'Snoop Dog'. I was more confused when I misunderstood, but also more entertained. Win some, loose others.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
I aint drinking the Kool Aid my man. I know full well what Snopes is. My point and its an imporant point, is that absent any facts which you have not offered, the story is BS with a captial B. Show me some facts if you have any.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Here, you can listen to Holocaust survivor Kitty Werthmann explain how the first step to their guns being confiscated was registration.

at 28:00

"We had to register our guns, they said children are in danger and there are many hunting accidents. The only way to capture murderers was the serial numbers of the guns. Bring in your guns to the police station and register them. We were still law abiding citizens, and we brought in our guns to the police station, and they wrote down the serial number. Wasn't much longer that they said no it didn't work, we still had murderers and couldn't track them; the best way is to bring your guns to the police station and then we wouldn't have anymore crime. They already knew who has guns, and if you didn't bring your guns to the police station, there would be punishment."

·
Civilian Non-Combatant
1,009 Posts
14/M1A/Garand, M1 Carbine . . .any of them: Why would anyone think these and any other semi-auto would not get banned under the in-coming administration?

Actually I might think they would heavily restrict or ban ammunition and components. They could find a way to use OSHA and/or EPA for banning the melting or casting of lead.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Woohoo!!!just scored a nib m1a loaded,in an archangel stock!!!my worry is less now.i dont have as many m14s as a lot of yous guys,but 3 is enough for now.i wouldn't have forgiven myself if they got banned and I didn't have another loaded.i might be a little OCD.this thread got my rear in gear.thanks guys

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'm worried that I won't be able to find an m1a loaded come tax return time.i traded one off in the spring and replaced it with another scout.BUT it's killing me that I got rid of it.ill have to wait till late February till I can afford another.hell,I can't even find any in stock anywhere now.palmetto state had one in stock last week for 1700 but that's long gone.the regret hasn't even hit me till recently.
So far this is the way they go in California.flowchart.pdf (calguns.net)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #137
It's only a matter of time till the ny safe act and California gun laws go federal.just a sad state of affairs.i live 5 minutes from the Pennsylvania border.i searched for a house with land,for 5 years.nothing panned out,so I bought and stayed in ny.it would have only bought me time.i feel we are screwed.i hate to be so negative about it,but the safe act lit me up pretty bad.after 8 years or so,it's wearing on my enthusiasm to get my rights back.

·
Registered
716 Posts
A view from where M14s are already banned - Canada

Eventually the Democrats will just cut-and-paste the list of firearms banned in Canada and add them to their list.

If they get their foot in the door with "Assault Weapons", the door will be open enough to slip-in everything else not long after.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
A view from where M14s are already banned - Canada

Eventually the Democrats will just cut-and-paste the list of firearms banned in Canada and add them to their list.

If they get their foot in the door with "Assault Weapons", the door will be open enough to slip-in everything else not long after.
If you look at the doomed 2018 Gun Control Bill - they will surely add to it.

Pretty much EVERYTHING ON MY RACK - is named SPECIFICALLY on that list.

Soon the only thing we'll be allowed to have by our wunnerful government - is pump shotties, bolt actions and revolvers - then they will COME FOR THEM.

Only remember - WARS WERE WON with bolt actions, shotties and revolvers...

Rick

121 - 140 of 171 Posts