M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
Token Libtard
367 Posts
Good. Increased gun ownership on the left will (hopefully) cause the policy makers on that side of the aisle to rethink how aggressive they want to be on 2A (if at all). Maybe they'll take some time to actually learn about firearms before trying to pass laws on them. I'm not holding my breath, though.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Maybe widespread firearms interests might be that foot in the door, that gateway interest, that begins the gradual cascade of realization that the leaders of the left in fact don't care about them or for that matter many other groups that have been vicariously and supposedly 'championed', or their rights at all. That would be neat. Where's my snorkel :p

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Good. Increased gun ownership on the left will (hopefully) cause the policy makers on that side of the aisle to rethink how aggressive they want to be on 2A (if at all). Maybe they'll take some time to actually learn about firearms before trying to pass laws on them. I'm not holding my breath, though.
The policy making liberals will never change their ways, the establishment liberals will shut them down.
Now, if the currently liberal voters change their ways, you'll have something.
Our maintenance group at work has a high percentage of minorities.
They all have firearms.
Not because they are concerned about "whitey" but because they are concerned about criminals with the same skin color as them.

·
Premium Member
Token Libtard
367 Posts
...if the currently liberal voters change their ways, you'll have something.
This is what I am getting at. The left-of-center crowd is starting to realize the benefits of 2A, and they will hopefully vote for those who will keep those rights intact.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
I don't know that those claims should be viewed as correct. I don't believe a person's race is disclosed when a NICS check is conducted, and even if it was I doubt the FBI would have created a report with that info and distributed it. Note the source of the article.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Because they fear 4 more years of a white man in the White House or the "civil" unrest in the antifa/blm paradise?

·
Registered
656 Posts
We may be reading this wrong on the new gun buyers. These may very well be the very people bent on destroying our beloved country. I would not count them as allies yet. The looting and pillaging going on, maybe they are bolstering their ability to burn and pillage by owning firearms. As people start to pushback on these looters, maybe the looters are willing to arm up and get into gun battles.

Just saying...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts