M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
1,663 Posts
From the picture title I'm thinking the movie was "Star Hunter". Never heard of it, but that M14 sure looks good! :D

· Registered
139 Posts
Geez, for a close encounter like that the alien deserves the courtesy of a bayonet first before the mag is emptied :p . Notice the bayo lug on the flash hider? She's sporting a preban or a post sunset conversion. Cool.

But wait a minute........should'nt the alien be packing a ray gun? 8O

· Registered
1,663 Posts
articdog said:
Who will win? The last one standing.
More like (in this case) the 1st one to pull the trigger.

Hopefully the selector is in auto & she can dump a few rounds into him before recoil knocks her off target.

· Rest in peace
1,155 Posts
Well, as the tactical scenario seems to have deteriorated significantly. I'd hope that the already firing M14 rifle, aimed at the chest, and climbing towards the head, would work. However, we don't know the anatomy of the alien. Could be similiar to shooting a human in the hair. Only way to find out is to watch the movie.

Just out of curiousity, how the heck did the two of them get so close in the first place? :?

· Registered
168 Posts

· Registered
9,283 Posts
Single right click on the photo and you'll see that the frame was taken from Star Hunter. This factoid will be added to the book, of course. Good memory, Quagmire. I've never even heard of the movie.

· Registered
168 Posts
I think so.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.