M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that LAW483 is no longer taking orders until Aug 2015, who can I get that would do a professional job at mating a Beretta BM59 folding stock mechanism to an M1A stock? I understand that an oversize stock would be required due to the BM59 attaching mechanism (I think).
Anyone else besides Tony can handle a job like this?

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Hi there, OMCHamlin, apparently, you bear the mark of Cain, so we're not talking to you... Sorry, chump...
hey, don't sweat it! there's a lot of posting here and some get way down the line and get missed.

as for fitting a folder to your stock try pming ted brown. maybe he can put you on the right track.

best of luck.

or try:

http://www.warbirdscustomguns.com/M14-M1A.htm

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
merc, I'm really not sweating it, that was written very tongue in cheek! Thanks for the point in a new direction, wish I hadn't waited so long to get up with Tony, I am sure he could have done exactly what I wanted.

·
Registered
8,482 Posts
Hi there, OMCHamlin, apparently, you bear the mark of Cain, so we're not talking to you... Sorry, chump...
It's not that you bear the mark of Cain , just that there's no abundance of known M14 custom stock carvers to be recommending. Law483 was the go to guy.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts