M14 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
"Death From Above"
11,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am a Long Island (behind the iron curtain) transplant now living in Harrisburg. I have literally been here 1 year and one day as of yesterday. I was pleased the first time I went to the range and saw that evil bayonet lug and flash hider in the gun rack.

Does anyone belong to the Mifflin County Sportsmen's Association? I will more than likely be heading there tomorrow. If you do live in the area and your not a member its $120 a year and you have access to a 1K yard range

PS I can take one shooting guest

·
Registered
611 Posts
I am a Long Island (behind the iron curtain) transplant now living in Harrisburg. I have literally been here 1 year and one day as of yesterday. I was pleased the first time I went to the range and saw that evil bayonet lug and flash hider in the gun rack.

Does anyone belong to the Mifflin County Sportsmen's Association? I will more than likely be heading there tomorrow. If you do live in the area and your not a member its $120 a year and you have access to a 1K yard range

PS I can take one shooting guest
I'm not necessarily close at about 3 hours east of there, but please follow up on how you like the facility! It would be awesome to know there's something within driving distance I can actually have access to to stretch this thing out! I'm located in Phillipsburg/Easton Area

·
"Death From Above"
11,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm not necessarily close at about 3 hours east of there, but please follow up on how you like the facility! It would be awesome to know there's something within driving distance I can actually have access to to stretch this thing out! I'm located in Phillipsburg/Easton Area
I have been going all summer. I joined in the early spring. It is pretty sweet. I will get some pictures up

·
Registered
611 Posts
I have been going all summer. I joined in the early spring. It is pretty sweet. I will get some pictures up
Awesome! It's much appreciated. I've literally Googled trying to find a place like this to no end. Don't think my socom will stretch to 1k but I'd like to certainly take it out to something well beyond the 100 and in I normally do.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Glad you found a range you like. Looks like it's about 2 to 2.5 hours from me, depending on the route.

·
"Death From Above"
11,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats on your escape and welcome to PA!!!!

Nice range!!!

A little further west is Reade Range.
E targets for xtc, mid range, LR, and Palma.

Your club looks outstanding!!
Only problem is they do not host matches of any kind. I plan on checking out reed and new holland to shoot in some service rifle matches in the spring. It has been a few year so I know I am going to be rusty. You know what I don't care if the rust froze my joints lol I am going to shoot!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts