M14 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really looking at getting one of these. I like the improvements over the original Tavor and and also like the idea of getting SBR lengths with full size barrel and no extra paperwork!

·
Registered
63 Posts
ive had mine for a couple of months now. maybe 200 rounds or so in it. no problems. my m4's get better accuracy. the x95 gets 2-3" moa pretty easy with my ap pro on top of it and slinging wolf gold. just remember, its a battle rifle used for urban combat...it isnt a distance rifle. i did also have the original tavor. the x95 is ten fold better...same accuracy though.

i got mine from quantico tactical for a LEO price of 1530. if you're going to get one, dont wait. it is an imported weapon, and "low hanging fruit" for the libs. lately ive been on an imported weapon craze (ak's, cz's, etc). i feel we wont be able to get them in the very near future.

but back to the op. i like my x95. small, swings fast, and highly dependable. if the Hebrew hammer is good enough for the IDF, then its good enough for me.

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
Meh

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have one and not had a chance to shoot it yet as I picked it up on Friday. Quality the fit and finish are fine. I am not expecting for it to be sub moa or even moa. My understanding is that is was designed for close in and tight spaces.

Finestkind

·
Registered
302 Posts
I bought one in Flat Dark Earth color and put a Aimpoint on it. I really like it. I knew before I bought one that it was not going to be a precision rifle, but it is a great CQB rifle.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, with the election tomorrow, i caved and got the OD green version of the x95 for the LEO / MIL price. it is in stock so should ship tomorrow and such. now what accessories to get :) i am just too lazy to do paperwork for an sbr , so this should fit the bill!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.