M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oboma ran his mouth about anti-gun petitions filing in, "we are listening" he says, so he has to put some stock in ours to.

There are several there to sign, one in particul is to have Piers Morgan deported for his anti-American rants on CNN as well as his anti-gun agenda. If you haven't listened to this guy you need to! I know why our forefathers did what they did with the Brits!

https://petitions.whitehouse.g...d-amendment/prfh5zHD

·
Registered
665 Posts
Sending data to THAT place - to me - is an op-sec violation of magnitude MAXIMUM.
I have NO confidence in anything that gets put there being used for anything BUT more propaganda.
For those that have the courage to paint an electronic target on your PC....I applaud you!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[/QFor those that have the courage to paint an electronic target on your PC....I applaud you!

UOTE]

I think it is to late my friend. If you have owned a PC over a couple of years or own a cell phone, there is easy access to you no matter what.

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
I think it is to late my friend. If you have owned a PC over a couple of years or own a cell phone, there is easy access to you no matter what.
The internet is a big place though. If you register with that petition site just to show your ass by signing a petition that is going to be ignored, you just took all the work out finding you.

Reactions: Different

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
they can hear everything you say, and likely can look through your camera on your phone anytime.

i know some people keep tape on their lens.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The internet is a big place though. If you register with that petition site just to show your ass by signing a petition that is going to be ignored, you just took all the work out finding you.
In fact, if you're a member of this forum, you just took the work out of "them" finding you.

When it gets right down to it, the only thing that gives us hope is our numbers. Hopefully we can remain bold and keep new recruits coming.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Anyone remember John Hancock! Sort of a corollary, Janis Joplin once sang, "Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose!" I reckon that maybe there is some truth to that! Guess I'll just stick to an old Texas Ranger's statement.

""No man in the wrong can stand up against a fellow that’s in the right and keeps on a-comin’.” Bill McDonald

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
I signed too, signature number 57,550. They say it only takes 25,00 for an official response.

The Brits think our "OLD" 200 year costitution is stupid.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
One thing of consulation, obama was putting stock in the petition to ban assualt rifles and large cap magazines, it has less than 3000 signatures.ICONLOL

Reactions: Different

·
Registered
694 Posts
Heck, if you're not on somebody's list, then you're one of the sheep. DI5

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.