M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning folks. Congrats on this website, it looks great --well put together and fine conversation. I'm glad I stumbled onto it. I've recently picked up an M1 Garand with all the "sniper gear" on it (scope/sling/cheek-pad/flash suppressor). It has no documentation and I'm sure it is not a true M1D/C. The thing looks brand new. I would like to know how to go about finding out if the scope is original or a reproduction. And I know we're not to ask what something is worth on the site, but where can I find that out? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome to the forum from NorCal. Using the search function you will find much of the info you seek now. There are a lot of folks on this site willing and able to help so grab a pot of coffee and have a good time.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, Elmer44, I'm sure someone here can tell you a value but ask in a PM. I know you will enjoy the forums and being here with us, have fun.

-

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome Elmer44...

If were mine, I would find out just so I know what I had.

Not that I sell my stuff but I would hate to sell off an original scope etc as a clone knock off price

Congratulations on your purchase. Love my Garand..

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Welcome to the gang. I recommend that you check out the CMP forum also for M1 info.

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, enjoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts