M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a Sage ALCS or ALCS/CV chassis. The color doesn't matter to me, as I'll probably eventually get it finished with Cerakote once I'm done adjusting / modifying it.

I'm not in any rush, so if there are sales, I'm fine with waiting for one.

If anyone has any recommendations for where to buy and what would be a good price for one, please let me know.

Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
I'm most likely going to be putting my EBR mod 1 up for sale at the end of the week...

How is your rifle shooting now? If it is shooting well, you might be disappointed by the EBR, I was.

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
^^^^I was just going to point him at your "Is this Acceptable" post and there you are Lennyo. ^^^^

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm most likely going to be putting my EBR mod 1 up for sale at the end of the week...

How is your rifle shooting now? If it is shooting well, you might be disappointed by the EBR, I was.
I bought my rifle (Springfield Armory "Loaded") in 1999. It is the 22" medium weight stainless barrel model and came with plastic stock. It is still sitting brand new in the box, never fired.

I had great plans for this rifle, but life got in the way (a bad fall on the ice, two wonderful children, a fixer-upper house, end stage kidney disease, etc.).

This rifle needs a stock. The cheap plastic stock it came with isn't going to be conducive to accuracy. I wanted to try the Sage EBR because I liked the idea of not having to bed the action and to have adjustable LOP and cheekpiece. I have a MagPul PRS if I manage to get the ALCS/CV model.

I've waited this long to shoot it, so I'm not in a rush. If the EBR doesn't pan out, I'll try something else.

Thanks for the warning though. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.

By the way, I saw your thread. Sorry that your EBR isn't panning out. I hope you get it resolved and can enjoy the rifle again.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.