M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,,been tossing around the ideal of a AK style rifle for a while,,but after just ordering some ammo for my 14 and my Black gun,,I was amazed at how cheap ammo is for these guns,,,like $70,to $90 bucks for a 1000rds,,wow!! Anyways where is the best place to pic one of these rifles up and how much should I expect to pay for a good one!! Thanks for the help and any info!! :) I live in NY also,,so I need to consider that I guess also. Thanks.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm kind of like you. I am/was entirely a US rifle guy. Never had anything but until I saw the ammo prices and had a few extra bucks. NOW, I have three AKs and I enjoy them quite a bit. I have gotten good deals and service from the following outfit. I am sure there are other places to buy AKs but this guy has treated me right and his guns are great. Good luck but be careful, they're as addictive as M1As in their own way!! :D

www.atlanticfirearms.com

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for the info,,I just saw it today,,my PC has been goofed up for a day,,checked them out and it looks like they have some good stuff! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.