M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone else is struggling with powder and primers, and I'm over here searching for brass with similar poor luck. Where's the best places besides your local stingy ranges to find/purchase commercial reloading brass? Even nosler custom at $1.18/case is sold out, its ridiculous. I used to have an easy enough time sourcing winchester and starline 308 brass for like $0.40/case... any recommendations are appreciated, thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry to the both of us, SRP are the only ones I don't keep a stock of... well that and bmg lol

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
If once fired is OK........

Over on Gunbroker one of our members here, RENECORP, was 1000 pieces once fired Lake City for $195.00 or 19.5 cents a piece.
He also has other deals on brass and bullets.
Look through what his other items are (Seller's other items, next to his name) , some have fully processed brass.
Some auctions, some just buy, no auction BS.

GB# 887459823

I've bought once fired, clean brass from him, everything as advertised.

There are also commercial once fired and new brass available at decent prices, for now.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Pretty much everything in the ammo supply chain from bullets to dies and presses is in short supply at this point. Just look at the prices for stuff on ebay - prices are double what they were a year ago. I have been clearing out old die sets, extra parts etc and making bank on it. buy low, sell high. dillon is not even taking back orders anymore.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've avoided GB like the plague after seeing 500x SPP going for $650. I'll have to check for just brass and not get upset supporting a venue that promotes gouging lol. Also, sorry, no trades for bullets, I'm still building that supply up some more at the moment (eld match, amax, and tmk are difficult to come across at the moment, I know), though I appreciate a community that's willing to work with others on satisfying immediate needs like this, amazing. If I change my mind ill let you know

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I have a considerable amount of once fired Federal 7.62 NATO brass that I would be willing to sell. Send me a message if you are interested. Thanks!

·
Retired
4,698 Posts
I have 16 boxes of once fired LC NM brass for sale here in the PX. Check it out, and let's make a deal. I need to clear out some stuff around here.

LC NM brass for sale | M14 Forum

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Check the PX

1 - 17 of 17 Posts