M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
TM's

Norman, I am pretty sure at least one of the forums' sponsors carries them - if you can't locate a couple of them, check back and we'll try something else. For the Garand and M-14, they are available on line from the Springfield Armory.

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Again a lot of these manuals are in very short supply. The later common ones you can purchase dozens of places. But if you are trying to find manuals pre 1968, it will be a lot harder. As I stated in another answer that library you read about took me 30 years to accumulate.

Be specific as to which manuals you want.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
earlym-14tm's

Yes Sir. I'll go over the list I downloaded last week from your site and zap you a reply quick. May I suggest that you and the more knowledgeable folks in this group compile a book of some type with everything anybody can find on "our favorite rifle" and offer it for sale? Maybe you and Hawk could use this to help support the site. Would you mind if I posted this as a poll question? [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.