M14 Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Not too worried about it. Anyone who believes that the ATF will personally come to their door and check on what they own are either paranoid or have done something to worry about. As long as you follow the law, you don't have to worry about getting "visits" from Law Enforcement.
That was possibly true BEFORE but absolutely NOT the way things are today with this ultra Criminal, corrupt, disgusting so called Gov't. Just ask people from J6 that are still locked in a dark concrete hole, the way they treat ultra hardcore terrorists. The US Constitution is about 99% DEAD and GONE but hey believe whatever you like.

· Registered
51 Posts
The ATF have no power. At least with firearms, they are a direct infringement of the constitution.

It is out of sheer compliance that they have gained any recognition as "LEO."

Their enforcement is null and void within the supreme law of our land.

But we all know this......
Well the US has been taken over since 2020 and the Constitution is beyond on life support!! This govt is so, so Crooked & Criminal.

· Registered
1,169 Posts
Thanks, Tom!

This looks like a new channel, so I subscribed to it to see how it goes. One of the best 2A channels on Youtube is Armed Attorneys, which has two Texas lawyers who do nothing but 2A law, including criminal defense work when self-defense shootings lead to murder/assault charges.

Anyone who owns a firearm, especially one for self defense should watch their videos. As an example, they cover how you should handle the 911 call if, heaven forbid, you ever have to shoot someone in self defense.

· Registered
1,169 Posts
They can ask anything they like, doesnt mean compliance is required. No warrant? Bugger off.
This is the correct answer. I'll add that the "bugger off" is best done politely. Yes, I know you don't have to be polite because of the 1stA, but, in my opinion, there is nothing to be gained by being antagonistic.

My response would be something like, "My lawyer advised me to not answer questions or give permission for searches." I would possibly give them his number.

· Registered
12,461 Posts
This is the correct answer. I'll add that the "bugger off" is best done politely. Yes, I know you don't have to be polite because of the 1stA, but, in my opinion, there is nothing to be gained by being antagonistic.

My response would be something like, "My lawyer advised me to not answer questions or give permission for searches." I would possibly give them his number.
The bugger off was rhetorical. I would if ever faced with that moment probably just say "have a nice day guys" and close the door.

· Registered
3,158 Posts
Thanks, Tom!

This looks like a new channel, so I subscribed to it to see how it goes. One of the best 2A channels on Youtube is Armed Attorneys, which has two Texas lawyers who do nothing but 2A law, including criminal defense work when self-defense shootings lead to murder/assault charges.

Anyone who owns a firearm, especially one for self defense should watch their videos. As an example, they cover how you should handle the 911 call if, heaven forbid, you ever have to shoot someone in self defense.
There is two others. One is Washington Gun Law (which I like) the other is a guy from FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition) he frankly is to monotonal and hard to watch.

· Registered
1,169 Posts
There is two others. One is Washington Gun Law (which I like) the other is a guy from FPC (Firearms Policy Coalition) he frankly is to monotonal and hard to watch.
Thanks. I'll check out FPC to see if I can put up with him.

It is a simple fact of life... A source (website, video, or book) can be chock full of great information, but if it isn't organized well or if it is hard to read/see/hear, then it is not truly useful or helpful.

· Registered
119 Posts
Not too worried about it. Anyone who believes that the ATF will personally come to their door and check on what they own are either paranoid or have done something to worry about. As long as you follow the law, you don't have to worry about getting "visits" from Law Enforcement.
When the the BATF become simply "ATF"? What happened to "Bureau". English major speaking.

· Registered
Scout Squad AA9126
1,502 Posts
When the the BATF become simply "ATF"? What happened to "Bureau". English major speaking.
For English majors- it's BATFE. Philosophy major speaking.

• Haha
Reactions: jkv45
21 - 35 of 35 Posts