M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all. I'm looking to start carrying a concealed weapon sometime in the future and I need some advice. As you can see by my username, I have spina bifida. I am confined to a wheelchair. I have full use of my arms and everything else above my knees. I just can't walk. I would like to know your opinion on CCW holsters for a guy in a wheelchair. I'm in a manually (arm) powered Quickie wheelchair. I will be carrying a semiauto handgun of some sort. Responses from people in wheelchairs or who know CCW holders that are in a wheelchair are preferred, but all advice is welcome.

·
Forever Remembered - RIP
3,750 Posts
My thinking is, you must have some type of tote bag to carry whatever your taking out on a given day. Whether it is attached to the chair or something like a fanny pack. Just make it easy to get to, and of course concealed. You can modify something you already use or buy something with an extra pocket. I hope this gives you some ideas of what would really suit your needs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.