M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Aloha HerkyBird:

I going to try this one... I would guess that NIW bolt (stripped) would go for $58 to $90 and complete bolts add $20-$25 to prices...

I would try hard as heck NOT to pay more than $120 for a complete new bolt. But my thoughts will change and so will this estimate. That would depend on supply and demand.

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Was just looking through old threads and got a chuckle on the bolt prices.......then started crying over what they cost now :(

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I bought a TRW, NIW from a seller on Gunbroker. It really is a nice part! However, it did cost $155.00, and was stripped. Not the end of the world though.
I did a little bit of reasearch before hand and found that used Bolts, go for around $120-$130. I'd rather pay a little extra and get a New part.

The TRW Build I'm working on right now will be complete in a few weeks. I have all the parts. I acquired them slowly over the last several months, and am waiting on funds for my LRB Receiver. The rifle will be assembled with almost all New Parts, w/ the exception of a few odds and ends, but even those are excellent to like new.

It's too bad that this rifle's parts are becomming more and more scarce, but with a five year life span, I'm amazed that we can get any parts at all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.