M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...FNG on board...101, 82, 173, 18 ABC....USA Ret. all combat arms. Basic a Ft Bragg in '68 with a M14. I'm 60 yrs old and just got a M1A dressed up as a E2. Joined this forum for some help and advice, but seems I have to jump through all kinds of crap before I'm good enough to post stuff. Trying to keep trash out is maybe keeping some of us old farts out too. Yall have fun.

·
Retired
4,701 Posts
Greetings, and a big welcome to the M14 Firing Line Forum. It's a great place to hang out and learn all about our finest battle rifle. If you have problems with the forum, check with the administrators. Might just need a reset or something...GI1

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Welcome aboard airborne, from NorCal. I just joined a few months ago and it seemed daunting (I'm older than you) at first. Turns out that with only a little practice it comes together easily. The minor inconvenience (learning curve for us old guys) is so much worth the effort. You will find that the people on this forum are outstanding and always willing to step in to help with a problem and the info available in the existing threads is unreal. Have a good time.

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Welcome aboard, former173rd, I to am older than you are and if it's one thing I've learned it is patience. Settle in a little and then develope an attitude, if that fails you may want to try a couple of PM's to someone who might be able to help you. I'm sure after a little wandering around you will enjoy being here with us. Have fun.

-

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Welcome to the forum, this is a great place to hang out. Enjoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts